FREE DOMESTIC SHIPPING ON ORDERS $100 & UP!
Hex Plant Propagation Wall Vase
So named for its unique hexagon shape, the Hex Plant Propagation Wall Vase is a beauty to behold on any interior wall.
Sitting beautifully amid your stylish setting, this propagation vase adds a dash of sophistication wherever it’s placed.
Easy and convenient to manage, the Hex Plant Propagation Wall Vase makes light work of combining modern, urban décor with the organic elements of plant propagation.
Handmade from locally-sourced lumber, the Hex Propagation Vase makes plant propagation stylish, elegant, and effortless.
- Stand dimensions: 8(H) x 3.5(W) x 2.5”(D) / 20.3cm x 8.9cm x 6.4cm
- Vase dimensions: 6(L) x 1(D)” / 15.2cm x 2.5cm
- Sealed to protect against moisture
- Use the Hex Wall Vase indoors only
- Hang the rear keyhole onto a nail or screw or use appropriately weighted double-sided tape
DID YOU KNOW?
The word ‘succulent’ derives from the Latin word, ‘succus’ meaning juice sap. The word acknowledges the nourishing leaves that allow the plant to survive without water in extreme conditions.
Find out everything you need to know about plant propagation here.
Ships to the US, Canada, and U.K. For more details, please see our shipping policy.